You need car accessories to make your travel interesting and comfortable, especially if you regularly drive over long distances. More and more people are taking their cars on business and pleasure trips because of the increase in airfares and the convenience of taking their own car. For this reason, there are many accessories that have hit the market. Some of them are practical and others are fun. However, some are better than others are.
1. You should consider buying car accessories that make the driving experience much more pleasant. These include back massagers, seat belt sheepskins, and cushions for the steering wheel. These accessories will reduce fatigue and they will make long drives easier. The driving experience can also be enhanced by refreshments. You can install a coffee cup warmer for hot coffee and a liquid cooler for cold drinks. If you keep refreshed, you will be awake throughout the journey.
2. For entertainment, invest in a DVD player. The player comes with screens that are fitted wherever you want them. However, you need the right adapters and converters.
3. The hottest entertainment gadget today is the iPod. This comes with several accessories such as an iPod holder and a converter.
4. Always travel with a first aid kit. This should not be an optional accessory because it might be the difference between life and death. Although it might not fit into the description of a hot accessory, always have a fully stocked kit.
5. Hand-free cell phone accessories are very important. A hand-free cell phone is a necessity because it will reduce the risk of accidents since you will be able to concentrate on the road even while talking on the phone and it is actually illegal to talk on a cell phone while driving in some states. There are many companies making this accessory to choose from. Accessories that go with this device include cell phone holders and charges.
6. A hot accessory for cars today is a customized license plate frame. Girls usually prefer decorative frames that match their style and taste and men are usually after much more macho looking license plate frames. You can have the frame customized to fit your specific tastes and requirements.
7. Car mats are a very hot accessory today. There is no reason a practical accessory cannot be cool. You can choose one that goes with the interior of your car and your personality. You can choose between different colors, styles, and textures.
8. You should consider buying portable games for your kids. These are travel size and they make the journey quicker and the noise levels low.
9. You should invest in a GPS unit. This system is particularly important when travelling to new towns or cities. The system will tell you where you are and you will get additional information such as a weather forecast and a traffic update.
10. You should consider buying a car starter. This goes for as little as 100 dollars, but it is a hot accessory that is also practical. If you buy one from a major retail chain, they will install if for you free of charge.
Tag-Archive for » First Aid Kit «
We have all heard the phrase the “best laid plans…” So to help keep a well planned trip from turning into a unmemorable and sorry “disaster” there are a few items one take to help make a well deserved trip an enjoyable and memorable one.
A travel first aid kit is useful to have along when you reach your destination or while traveling to your vacation. A simple kit with a few bandages, and other minor supplies can come in quite handy for little emergencies. Buying the items on the road cannot only be more expensive, but also may not be as readily available as you are accustomed to. Shops in hotels may have limited hours and the price may be higher than you would like to pay.
A travel alarm clock is a good idea when you may want to take a quick catnap during the afternoon at the hotel. An alarm clock is easier to than a wake up call and you can relax for a bit without worrying that the call might not go through.
Fanny packs are very handy for keeping wallets or money in. They free hands from carrying a purse. In addition, because you might be busy taking in the sights there is no need to worry about accidentally leaving a purse on the bus or in a busy restaurant.
A personal grooming bag is ideal for keeping all of your items in one place instead of scattered throughout your luggage. It also might prevent something from accidentally opening up and ruining that perfect garment you brought along for a special dinner.
A couple of other items that can make the traveling experience more convenient are a digital camera and a compressor bag for clothes. A digital camera is useful because you do not have to worry about buying expensive film at your location. In addition, you get the added benefit of instantly seeing and the photos you have taken.
A compressor bag is useful for making more room in your luggage, enabling you to take a smaller bag or leaving room for special souvenirs you may spot on your trip. The bag also helps protect your clothing. Moreover, the interesting thing with compressor bags is that your clothing remains wrinkle free.
When a break is needed from the stresses of daily life, an individual frequently heads back to nature. There is nothing better than breathing in the fresh air and watching the animals frolic in the forest. A camping adventure will be a pleasurable experience if the proper camping trip accessories are packed, but a nightmare if they are not. There is nothing worse than being stranded in the woods without a tent.
There are several items that every person should pack when going on a camping trip. A map and compass are important not only to help campers find their way to the campsite, but also to navigate around once they get there. Add a few flashlights to the packing list in order get to the bathroom in the dark or even play flashlight tag.
A first aid kit is important to have on hand should someone get a cut, scrape, or burn. Campers can add additional medications such as calamine lotion or rubbing alcohol, because these will surely come in handy. Those who are truly roughing it should bring a pocket water purifier in case the supply of bottled water runs out and a store is nowhere in sight.
Instead of worrying about what you will need for tools, think about carrying a Swiss army knife. It includes a bottle opener, screwdriver, blade, little saw, and scissors. This tiny wonder can easily be stashed in a pocket or hung from a keychain. Most importantly, do not forget the tent and sleeping bag. Even the most dedicated campers do not like to make their beds from leaves.
When packing for a camping trip, do not forget accessories like a map, compass, several flashlights, first aid kit, water purifier, Swiss army knife, tent, and sleeping bag. These camping trip accessories will make the adventure much more pleasant. All campers will be able to relax in the splendor of nature without having to worry about becoming dehydrated or dying of frostbite.